Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Revolutions

It's a new year! Time to shine in 2009. I think it's time for some resolutions... and if we all keep them, we'll have a revolution.

My resolutions for 2009 mainly have to do with reading. I'm a big fan of fiction, and I'm a member of a feminist fiction book group. Last year, my resolution was to read all of the book group selections, as in 2007 I had only managed to read about half of them. I did quite well in 2008, and I think I read all of them. So I'm going to continue for 2009, plus I've been reading lots more novels lately. 

The turn of a new year--the promise of a clean slate--is a great time for taking stock of things and figuring out where one would like improvement.

What resolutions did you make? What are you excited about this year? 

No comments: